Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ebeanstalk.com

I recently had the pleasure of of being re-introduced to Ebeanstalk.com.

A great source for kids toys Kids Toys of all ages!!

 In the past I had done a product test or two but that was before I had my youngest child. I had honestly forgot how simplified it was to find exactly what I was looking for! I love being able to search by age category as well as boy or girl. I have a 2 year old daughter and this is a perfect example of the selection of
 Toys for a 2 year old


Wooden Toys  Another popular toy in our house is wooden blocks and trains, here are some great items

   .

Even though I have 3 girls and only 1 boy my girls LOVE wooden trains and blocks, I used to be a big Amazon shopper for toys but it was really hard to find what I was looking for in a decent amount of time it was too much searching and comparing that is one thing about Ebeanstalk that I love the most, Im busy and it makes things so much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment